Location: Columbus, OH
Voted 2019 top work places by Columbus CEO, CareWorks Tech has been delivering technology solutions that drive result for more than 20 years. As your advocate, the common thread across our associates is crafting the right tech-savvy solutions. Whether it’s IT Consulting, Infrastructure Services, Security, Enterprise Service Management or Interactive, we’re all about finding solutions that advance your career aspirations. Our ongoing client relationships and our proven experienced leadership, speak to our long-term collaborative partnerships. This gives our associates the opportunity to work with a large, diverse group of high-profile clients across a variety industries.
Job Description: The QAS3 will help IT design, pilot, and implement the software quality assurance review process. Will help development teams test software quality for production deployment.
This position will function as a highly skilled Quality Assurance Specialist with specific responsibilities that include:
1. Proactively engage in the end-to-end software testing cycle as it pertains to the project.
2. Work closely with and follow direction from QA Manager
3. Contribute to the establishment of and meet quality goals and objectives for the project.
4. Contribute to all aspects of quality assurance for the project including establishing relevant metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
5. With input from QA Manager and team, develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated).
6. Work with the ODPS project team to test updates, patches, and repairs to the application software components in the development, test, and QA environments. Develop software changes for promotion to production following best practice and standards as defined by the ODPS ITO.
7. Take corrective action, subject to the ODPS Management approval, to resolve all issues and problems encountered with testing to ensure the applications perform as required.
8. Design, execute and maintain automated test scripts
Thank you for considering CareWorks Tech for your next career opportunity.
CareWorks Tech provides a wide variety of challenging opportunities, ensuring our associates work in highly sought-after environments and with the latest innovations in technology. We start our relationship with a conversation about your career goals, and work hard to match you with the perfect opportunity. The world of IT is continuously changing, so we know the importance of keeping your skills sharp. As part of your continued growth, we’ll provide you with opportunities for training and development to help you stay ahead of the curve. In addition, we provide a comprehensive benefits package.
CareWorks Tech | Strategically-Led Technology Solutions
5555 Glendon, CT
Dublin, OH 43016
The CareWorks Tech is committed to providing career opportunity and growth to all Associates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability.